"pure" Moto X?

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm very skeptical about the way that AT&T throws around the word "pure", when referring to the Moto X 2014. The Moto X Pure Edition has no carrier branding, and comes unlocked. Is that the way that AT&T is selling the phone? Maybe someone who works for AT&T can answer this.:p

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm very skeptical about the way that AT&T throws around the word "pure", when referring to the Moto X 2014. The Moto X Pure Edition has no carrier branding, and comes unlocked. Is that the way that AT&T is selling the phone? Maybe someone who works for AT&T can answer this.:p

Link to where they're using the word "pure"?

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Moto X 2014 from AT&T here. Death Star on the back (Small and somewhat subtle on my resin black back), no logos up front, full complement of standard bloatware.

Posted via the Android Central App

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

You should see what AT&T is doing to the Nexus 6. Sim card locked, AT&T logo on the battery cover as well as the boot screen and it's ringtones.