Phone boot failure help needed

Stuelke

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a stock LG esteem form metro pcs its gingerbread 2.3.4 not rooted or any modification made to the phone. Here is my problem and i was hoping to find a way to just do a factory reset, I was using Zedge a app for ring tones and wallpapers and after setting a new wallpaper the phone became very lagy for no real reason and the wallpaper was not being change, so i stared to go to my setting to force close the app but before i could my phone shut off completely on its own. I waited then booted it. The boot time is a bit longer now and as i get to my lock slide screen the wallpaper is black the time reads 7:01 sat jan 5 (no service) and its charging and i can see my alarm set. in a attempt to unlock it i came to find that the screen is 100% unresponsive and so is the 4 buttons on the bottom that vibrate when ever touched. I can not get it on my computer because it will not show as a drive but the auto run will come up and do its thing and then the phone is not detected. please i really need a quick fix is there any way to do a factory reset? :'(

Last edited: