Just rooted my htc inspire

d19r59m

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I just rooted my HTC Inspire with the Advanced Hack Kit from xda, I have superuser access. My question is at the moment I just want to get rid of the bloatware ATT put on the phone (thinking of putting in a new rom). But at this time I just want to get rid of somethings. How do I do this? Have tried and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks for any help that is given. :D

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
There are a couple different ways to remove bloatware... first recommendation: Make a backup of your current ROM before doing anything!!!

You can copy the existing apk files for those apps you don't want to your SD card, but if you remove something that the ROM needs you can cause yourself some issues... that is why you should make a backup of your ROM before removing or moving these files to your SD card.

The other option is just to flash a new ROM... most ROM's you find to load on your device will not have any Bloatware... or you might find some stock ROM's that have been debloated. At least that is what I used to find for my old HTC Thunderbolt.