android central

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there a building that you guys actually work in or is it working from home? I'm j.w because I'm joining the air force and will be taking a road trip before I go. I want to visit Google to see the lawn with the diff versions of android. So I'm just wondering if you guys have a building that I could come visit on my road trip.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Is there a building that you guys actually work in or is it working from home? I'm j.w because I'm joining the air force and will be taking a road trip before I go. I want to visit Google to see the lawn with the diff versions of android. So I'm just wondering if you guys have a building that I could come visit on my road trip.

I'm pretty sure they all work from home. I know Phil is located in Flordia, Jerry is in Virgina (I think), and Alex is in the UK. So assume that the other contributers are equally as spread out. I'm pretty sure that everyone is working virtually.

Edit: after rereading my post, I'm pretty sure I sound like a stalker. :( I swear that I'm not. (Althought I guess that's what a stalker would say.) :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure they all work from home. I know Phil is located in Flordia, Jerry is in Virgina (I think), and Alex is in the UK. So assume that the other contributers are equally as spread out. I'm pretty sure that everyone is working virtually.

Edit: after rereading my post, I'm pretty sure I sound like a stalker. :( I swear that I'm not. (Althought I guess that's what a stalker would say.) :)

Stalker alert!! Lol
He is correct, we all work independently from home. I'm located in suburbs of Chicago while others are scattered around the states...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm an inter-dimensional being that lives in the adb/fastboot interface :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm an inter-dimensional being that lives in the adb/fastboot interface :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I know, I keep trying to fastboot something in place of you but I can't seem to overwrite you :p

Must be a faulty USB cable or something...

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Anyhow.. I guess this gives you all example of how we roll at AC.. Myself and my fellow moderators really enjoy our positions here and like to toy around with each other and some members from time to time...

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Sweet. Well how did you guys get your position that you have on this site? I freakin live on this site. When ever I leave its going to be a long two months with out android central ll

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sweet. Well how did you guys get your position that you have on this site? I freakin live on this site. When ever I leave its going to be a long two months with out android central ll

Favors. ;)

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:13 PM ----------

j/k the easiest way is to just be helpful and stay out of trouble. if we need someone then we'll notice you. :)

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Favors. ;)

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:13 PM ----------

j/k the easiest way is to just be helpful and stay out of trouble. if we need someone then we'll notice you. :)

How's the pay? ;)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Pay? Who gets paid to do this?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

That's right... We volunteer our time to be here moderating, writing guides and how to's and participating in general discussion. We do it because we have a great appreciation for android and for such a great forum like Android Central :)

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Pay? Who gets paid to do this?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

That's right... We volunteer our time to be here moderating, writing guides and how to's and participating in general discussion. We do it because we have a great appreciation for android and for such a great forum like Android Central :)

I knew that, but was trying to be funny... or at least setup one of you guys to be funny. #jokefail

Although, I probably spend 15-20 hours a week on this site (blog and forum combined), it would be awesome if I could figure out some way to turn all this time into some money. ;) ... Or maybe I should just spend less time here. Maybe I have a problem. :confused:

But seriously, thanks to all the mods and admins for the time and hard work.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You guys should do like a member of the week/month/year. Give it to someone who contributes to the forums. As in helping a lot of people. Going out of their way to find the answer. Right sweet reviews. ,maybe throw in a Lloyd T for the member of the year .

Sent from my Apple Nexus One X+ using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez