i cant use my htc inspire 4g

joheljmejia

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
a moth ago i got a htc inspire this phone turn on and everything but it have a lot aplication when i erase and reset my divice all of app is in there i try to make a hard reset but i can't :-X my cellphone is freeze what i have to do? please help!!! :-X:-X:-X

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Is the phone stock or rooted? If stock, have you attempted a factory reset? That should put it back to stock.

Cellmeister

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
i never rooted so i thing is stock

If it's stock just do the FDR (factory data reset), it's easy & will put everything back to stock (how it came new).

but be sure to back up what ever you want saved because all data, settings, accounts will be gone after the FDR

Good luck

joheljmejia

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
i tried to do a FDR but it freeze in the screen rethinking y then i have to remove the battery and put again when i turn it on all the programs is in there i dont know what's the problem actually i just used my cellphone for a few moths :(

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It sounds as if you removed an app the phone needs in order to operate. Look for a ROM or a rooting package that installs a rooted OS.

joheljmejia

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
yes i think the OS was damage but i don't know where can i get a new one compatible with my mobile you can help me with that?
It sounds as if you removed an app the phone needs in order to operate. Look for a ROM or a rooting package that installs a rooted OS.