Playlists don't sync to HTC DNA phone

mferris23

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I successfully moved all my music and playlists from iTunes to the HTC Sync manager and there all is correct. But on my phone, none of the playlists came over and the music is just in one big pile. Any ideas? I don't want to create new playlists on my phone only.

Thank you!

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
How did you move the stuff over - did you use Double Twist or one of the other iTunes sync apps, or did you just copy them over? If you just copied them over that's most likely why the playlists don't really exist.

Hope this helps.

mferris23

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I used the HTC sync manager, which seemed great at the time. It found all my music and cued it up in the same playlists I had in iTunes. I couldn't get Doubletwist to even work or iSyncer. I'm now trying to use Google Play but that won't even get all my music over. I'm about 17 seconds away from going back and seeing if I can get the iPhone 5-but I don't want to give up!

mferris23

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
So then any ideas on what I can use? Double Twist wouldn't sync anything. GooglePlay has everything in the cloud but the phone only has about half on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress