Samsung galaxy s3 games lag

etienne115

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i bought the s3 and all the games i have lags. So, i have done a factory reset, but it does nothing. Is it normal? If i bought this phone, its because i want a good phone not a laggy one

Sorry for my english i speak french!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i bought the s3 and all the games i have lags. So, i have done a factory reset, but it does nothing. Is it normal? If i bought this phone, its because i want a good phone not a laggy one

Sorry for my english i speak french!

The only thing I can think of is there is not enough RAM for the app to run. Now, there is an easy way to fix this. First, go into the Application Manager via Settings>Application Manager> swipe over to all apps. Scroll through and try to get rid of bloatware.

Say, for example, there is Yahoo! Finance on your device and you do not want it there. Tap on the App, and it will bring up the Application Information. You should see two buttons below the app name and version. They should say Force Stop, and either Disable, or Uninstall Updates. If Uninstall Updates is shown you tap that first. Click ok to confirm you want to do this. If need be go back into Yahoo! Finance, and Disable should be there. Click Disable. At this point, Yahoo is still on your device, but is no longer pulling RAM resources that you need. Do this until all the bloat is gone.

The only other thing I can think of is some apps are not closing down. Make sure you push the Back button every time you wish to close down an app. You can periodically check how many apps you have open by holding down the Home button, and the pressing the pie chart button that pops up. This is the Task Manager. It shows active apps, free RAM, Storage capacity etc.

Hope these ideas help. If you need me to clarify, let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez