s4 or htc one cant decide!!!!

roman demassimo

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Ok helo this is my first thread so here I go
I can't decide what is better for me.
I really like good performence and yes i know the s4 has lag but that's just touchwiz witch i would probably remove
When rooting it and install cm10 but how fast is it when you disable the features is it faster? I also like gaming on my phones
So wich one is smoother i saw on YouTube GTA vice city and looked much smoother on the one but not really sure.
The one thing keeping me from the one is
no removeable battery and sd card slot for the people with the one what do you think? and please ive seen how people fight about witch one I better I just want to know what you think.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a DNA, not the One, but the lack of SD Card doesn't bother me. Haven't missed it once.

As for the battery, I have never liked swapping batteries but I have in the past when necessary. Now I carry an external battery pack when traveling and it let's me charge either my personal phone or the iPhone I carry for work.

Honestly, I think you need to hold the phone to decide which one is best for you. Preferences for weight, size, and feel are personal it is definitely worth getting your own opinion.

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I agree with Steve. You need to hold and use the phone and decide which fits your needs. I'd suggest visiting the store and using the demos. You might want to do this on a couple of occasions so you can collect your thoughts and see which one works for you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
you guys are right I just wanted to see other people opinons.

Keep in mind that opinions are subjective. Read reviews, compare spec's and price then see both in person. That's my advice for anyone not sure of which device to get.

Let us know what you decide on getting :).

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Flip a coin, buy a phone, enjoy your htc One lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez