Phone won't turn on

98redbulls

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
So I put my 32gb lexar sd card into my Samsung galaxy discover and my phone said the sd card was blank and it needed to be formatted so I tried to format it but it froze my phone I had to pull the battery out then when I tried to turn it on it just gets stuck at the logo screen, help?

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
So I put my 32gb lexar sd card into my Samsung galaxy discover and my phone said the sd card was blank and it needed to be formatted so I tried to format it but it froze my phone I had to pull the battery out then when I tried to turn it on it just gets stuck at the logo screen, help?
Did you try having it plugged in while turning it on like to the wall/computer? Maybe it will help....

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

You can try to reboot into recovery, and clear cache. I think Samsungs are pretty general so try this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty