Alcatel Onetouch Phone storage space getting low

kaelamommy

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I have already cleared the data & cache for everything. And moved all apps that I can to SD card. It only pops up when I'm signed into facebook. I cleared the data for FB and it goes away. As soon as I sign back in it comes back. It hasnt always done this. I havent installed anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What is the exact model? There are various One Touch models, and some have pretty low storage memory to start with, so you may find yourself getting that warning a lot.

Try deleting all of your text messages, if you still have them stored. That can sometimes take up a lot of memory, especially if there are photos or videos in those messages.

Also, go through all of your apps and uninstall any that you rarely or never use. (Of course, this doesn't apply to the preinstalled apps, since you can't uninstall them.)

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have a similar problem with my Alcatel Onetouch 4030A.
Recently I tried to backup all information and data on my cell phone; thus I started the app Cloud Backup and I selected all elements to be backuped. When application asked me the place I wanted to backup I selected intenal storage. Nowaday I want to delete such file because it does not matter to me, but I can not find how can I delete it!

Firmware version: 4.1.1
Kernel version: 3.4.0
Build number: Jelly Bean

Does someone can help me please?
Thanks in advance

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not familiar with the Cloud Backup app, but I would open it again, and search the various functions or settings to see if there is a way to manage backups--there would most likely be a way to delete local backup files.

Kim Carreon

May 29, 2015
Visit site
My Alcatel One Touch bought on 2013 now my Apps is updating and the memory are getting higher and higher, I uninstalled already my Apps to save more memory and I cleared data already my Google Play Services and Google Play Store because they consume more spaces. Now every time I install apps its says "Insufficient Storage" it means theres no space. What should I do to extend more memory and to continue updates?. My One Touch is getting old because of the Apps that can't update anymore. Theres in my settings in About tablet I press System updates and its says in Update Information that theres an 34.46 MB I don't know what changes will change in my One Touch TAB it says Download

Build number:
Jellybean

Model number:
onetouch TAB 7HD

Android version:

Kernel version:
3.0.8+

Build number:
100_ASPPH_000

If you can help pls reply.

Crusader37

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
all the sudden now mine wont take pictures the thing come up and says to release the storage because it is too full.. but it does not say how to do that

Diana Lessard

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
please help

does anyone know what applications on the Alcatel onetouch pixi 3 need to stay on phone ,trying discard applications so i have space on my phone an i do not want to discard system applications please help me asap thank you so much

Aindrw

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
Encountered the same prob last few months ..facebook log out helped.. i thought it was just a simple "full memory prob"...tnx to the one who mentioned it

SpikesRemodeling

Mar 11, 2017
Visit site
I use the same trick for all model phones to save storage space. Open your Playstore , and go to settings. Select "Do Not Auto-Update Apps." Then open app manager in phone settings. Disable and uninstall updates on all apps you don't use. Unused apps are what take up majority of storage space. Also transfer any apps that you can to externsl sd card. Usually, that only works on downloaded apps, unless your phone is rooted. It doesn't transfer actual app, it just transfers data and cache to sd card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty