Samsung galaxy trend II play store problem

Najeeb Arian

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
So i got this phone a few days ago, and since it was bought in china, then there were many programs and apps in chinese which was difficult to change even not possible by changing phone's language..so i decided to just ger rid of them, then i deleted them all including (google play store) ..and then i noticed i couldn't download anything so i googled and found out that it was becoz of the google play store why i couldn't download anything from samsung apps.. so i found a source called "androidpolice" and downloaded the google play store from there, and then when it was downloaded and installed, then it didn't open..it just opens for some seconds and then closes itself.. i tried to go to application manager and force stop it and then delete cache and retry..and tried to reset the phone ..and tried to log off from online google site and every other stuff that i googled, but nothing really worked...so can someone plz help!

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
You should attempt to find another Play Store apk file. Your best bet would be to install the gapps file from cyanogenmod's website, or pick out the Play Store apk and sideload that. Hope it helps.