HTC One V help

steambot05

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm new here so sorry if this is not the place to ask for help. Anyways I need help with my phone. It's been running really slowly as of lately. Its not rooted. Sometimes when I lock the phone, the screen flickers slowly and slowly dims until it turns off. It's not supposed to do that. Is there something wrong with the display? Also, when I go to apps they open up really slowly. For example I went to my Music app and it was on the black screen for 1.5 minutes. It's really annoying me. One other thing I'd like to add is that the other day I was downloading a big app (1gb) over 3G which was probably not a good idea in the first place as my phone was so hot halfway though that it burned my skin when I put it up to my cheek. I then turned it off so it could cool down. Just putting that out there in case my phone overheated and it has something to do with the problems the phone is experiencing now. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does anything improve after rebooting? If not, you might want to consider a factory data reset. It'll wipe your local files, so back everything up, but sometimes it can clear up glitchy behavior like that.

steambot05

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday it didn't. Today my phone is done though. It seems to happen every few days :/

Sent from my HTC One V using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch