05-19-2016 02:32 PM
632 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    set up pass word on my huewei accend forgot pass word now i cant get on it ????
    Painful mistake. Unless your carrier can help you, I'd guess you'd have to reset it.

Not sure about this forum, but some that I'm on will not tolerate discussion of how to defeat or bypass security features. Hence my first sentence ... you locked it, you forgot your password, tough luck. Learn to retain and remember passwords (I'm using Lastpass Premium, and it's fantastic).
    03-03-2012 05:03 PM
    Greetings, fellow kids,
    I am an old guy (72) but my Android devices keep me young. I just bought a LG Esteem and it has changed my life in strange and mysterious ways. I hope to keep up-to-date, learn the latest tricks, and contribute to this forum wherever I am and whenever I feel like it, using my Android phone.

What a wonderful age we have evolved into. I remember using graphite and dead tree products (Articles) evolving into Desktops and hot cathode ray tubes connected through a telephone modem to CompuServe through a 300 baud modem. more revolutionary points were the Internet, the laptop, the cell phone, the Android OS, and now a forum that can be accessed through my phone.

I am a grateful and happy chappie.

John L. Sands
    03-04-2012 11:12 AM
    Hi everyone. Not an expert but I'm trying to get there. I see so far that the only users that have Gingerbread are those that have rooted their phones and I'm wondering if anyone knows how I'd be able to instal gingerbread w/o rooting my phone or better yet,ICS, even though the upgrade is on hold if for np other reason than the increased battery life? Either way, happy tobe here. I've learned some things already.

Needtaknow
    03-04-2012 08:01 PM
    I have the new digix android 2.2/2.3 tablet. I am trying to download files from my desktop to my tablet and every time I do I get a error message on the computer something about I/O's. Sorry I really don't remember what the message says.

I also don't have the Android market on my tablet all I have is amazon app store.

I have also been trying to download free ebook's from a website that I got off of the amazon app store and it wouldn't let me download.

Does anyone know anything about the digix device?? I can't find any information on the internet.

Please can someone help me with this issue that I am having!!!!
    03-05-2012 02:05 PM
    I see so far that the only users that have Gingerbread are those that have rooted their phones
    I'm not sure what device you have, but I'm pretty sure most phones released in the last year have gotten Gingerbread. If your device is older or for some reason hasn't gotten it, your only hope is rooting.
    03-05-2012 08:47 PM
    Rooted my phone about a week ago and now looking to flashmy first rom which I want to be Zeus. looking for all the information I can find to do this correctly. All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
    03-28-2012 09:27 PM
    Is there a forum just for Samsung infuse 4G owners?
    03-28-2012 09:28 PM
    What is the biggest difference between Zeus and Revelation?
    03-28-2012 09:29 PM
    What is the best bluetooth ear piece out there?
    03-28-2012 09:32 PM
    How do you. Fix HTC hero when it says the application HTC sense is not responding and all it does is force closes and won't let me do any thing
    03-29-2012 01:16 AM
    I Have Samsung GTI9003 . pls help me out how to turn it on the notification light. Unable to do it pls help...
    and my camera settings is giving me pain every time time click a pic its blured reset it so mant time but noting happened pls help...
    04-05-2012 03:12 AM
    Hi there! I am so very new to this. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note and cannot get my PC tor ecognize it when I connect via USB. The phone says it is connected, but we cannot find the device on the pc. What the heck am I doing wrong? Or did I screw something up while goofing around with trying to do something with my camera?

Thanks so much.

04-08-2012 11:13 AM
    I Have Samsung GTI9003 . pls help me out how to turn it on the notification light. Unable to do it pls help...
    and my camera settings is giving me pain every time time click a pic its blured reset it so mant time but noting happened pls help...
    Go to settings; Display; Notification light; select what you want and done
    04-08-2012 11:27 AM
    Hi there! I am so very new to this. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note and cannot get my PC tor ecognize it when I connect via USB. The phone says it is connected, but we cannot find the device on the pc. What the heck am I doing wrong? Or did I screw something up while goofing around with trying to do something with my camera?

Thanks so much.
    Go to settings; Connect to PC; Change Default, and change your default to Disk Drive. This should fix your problem Good Luck!
    04-08-2012 11:28 AM
    Is there a forum just for Samsung infuse 4G owners?
    Yes. Go into Samsung Android Phones, and select AT&T Samsung Infuse
    04-08-2012 11:31 AM
    I have looked everywhere but cant find a launcher that is like a windows computer i have a rooted kindle fire. please help
    04-15-2012 09:00 PM
    Howdy. Thanks for the welcome. I am on new turf here. Yet I did something today that I probably shouldn't have done. So scared myself that I stopped putting off coming here. Been saying to do it for 5 or 7 months. I moved from a T-Mobile Tap to an Android phone LG-C800.
    I believe I rooted it. See now why I should have come here six months ago.

I stopped. Haven't removed anything, made any adjustment. I come here irritated with myself, I ask for help before I do something stupid and make a new paperweight.

I'm a consort, pa, grandpa, poet, cyclist, and nosy. Polite term, curious. Eclectic in tastes and interests.

Hi.

And how do I tell if I actually rooted it?
    04-23-2012 09:26 PM
    Hello, my name owblabla.I'm android addict..i have Samsung Galaxy Mini white colour..
    04-23-2012 11:27 PM
    hi just got a new lg optimus net lg net ten unlimited still playing with it ? im shore i will have lots of hay help me'sfirst touch phone.so i want to thank you all now. for the help. good to be a member.
    04-25-2012 01:18 AM
    Hi, I'm a first time user of a tablet. It is a coby Kyros mid7022.
    I took it to a business yesterday and had a chip installed. It was working yesterday when he installed it but when he turned it off I cannot get it to turn back on.... the screen is blank. I know the tablet is on because the stick memory I have attached to the tablet is blinking but there is nothing on the screen. The on off switch does nothing. I appreciate any information you could give me. Thanks in advance
    04-27-2012 09:54 AM
    Great forum. I have HTC EVO 4G - Searching for a contact in "People". Hit search at the bottom right of screen; enter name; Name not found; so I need to add. I see no way to add without getting out and going back to "People" and add from there. Is there no other way to add the name?
    05-02-2012 11:38 AM
    have a nexus s 4g on boost network phone works 611 workds and internet but my mms and messaging isnt called boost they said 72 hours for system to recognize is there any truth to this or is a setting off
    05-04-2012 04:36 PM
    Hi Milo. Thanks for all of this, and for the Pre to Android Guide. The transition was much easier than I expected, but the tips, apps and widgets were definitely helpful for more advanced stuff. Gotta say it's weird to be here.
    05-06-2012 10:32 PM
    i hav installed apps on my mobile,and moved them on my sd card.due to some problem i have given my mobile in care center and they rebooted my phone.now how can i bring back all apps back ?
    05-19-2012 08:52 AM
    Thanks to share this more Android Tips. it's a nice forum site to be posting here. and one more suggestion i need it. any one seen this wedding android app. i need this features for this app when using it.
    05-21-2012 10:04 AM
632 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD