Help Pls Weird Problem with Phone

Tina3882

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
LGP769 4.1.2 p76920H

Phone is not working properly:

Won't connect via usb to computer. Just pops up and then dissapears
Photos do not save to gallery. They dissappear
Google play apps will not download showing error 491 and , error message unfortunately the process android.process.media has stopped. When looking for android process media within apps on phone there isn't one to enable.
Screen (quick memo)shot doesn't work. Message unfortunately quick memo has stopped
Can't access file manager cannot read file file, manager will be closed please check media storage enable setting and try again

Any help will be appreciated..:'(

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
LGP769 4.1.2 p76920H

Phone is not working properly:

Won't connect via usb to computer. Just pops up and then dissapears
Photos do not save to gallery. They dissappear
Google play apps will not download showing error 491 and , error message unfortunately the process android.process.media has stopped. When looking for android process media within apps on phone there isn't one to enable.
Screen (quick memo)shot doesn't work. Message unfortunately quick memo has stopped
Can't access file manager cannot read file file, manager will be closed please check media storage enable setting and try again

Any help will be appreciated..:'(
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to hear about these issues, let's try and get you back up and running smoothly. Considering the amount of errors, I would suggest a factory reset. You want to backup any data possible, i.e. text messages, photos (if any) notes, etc. Next, let's reset. Menu > System Settings > Privacy > Factory Reset

When you reboot the device you'll log back in with your Gmail account. Let us know if that helps.

weirdness555

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issues with my phone. I've tried a factory reset and it didn't fix the problems.

Now, in addition to the previously stated issues I can't even type anything because the keyboard won't show up. Yes, I've cleared the data for it and tried rebooting multiple times.

This phone has been nothing but trouble since I got it. Are there any other possible ways to fix the error aside from the factory reset since that did nothing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress