Having Problems With My Chargers?

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Right now I have an HTC One M7 and a Nexus 10. I bought both of them used and they didn't come with the original chargers, so instead I am using the ipad charge block connected to a pogo charger for the Nexus and a regular micro sd for the HTC One. The problem I occasionally have occurs when I connect the pogo charger to the Nexus, accidentally disconnect it, and then plug it back it. For whatever reason, it won't charge it after that. Sometimes, but rarely, it won't charge when I plug it in the 1st time. The solution I found was to unplug it from the outlet and move it to the other outlet that is above or below it. This occurred once on my HTC One, but it almost always happens on my Nexus. Is it because I am not using the standard charging block? Are there any solution to this?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Having Problems With My Chargers

It's the charger. For some reason the charger is not playing nice with the device and there probably isn't a solution other than the one you are already using to get it working. If possible, get a replacement. OEM is recommended, but not required.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app