kerpal131

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
"I just got an lg g2 and it did several updates immediately. In between each update it worked fine. After the last one to kit Kat. I get an error message that reads "unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" . It also reads in a Spanish/English, everything that happens and every button I press out loud (very annoying). Everytime I press a button it gets circle with a yellow box and I have to double tap the icon for it to open. Also I cannot scroll so when I finally am able to get my setting open, only the first few options are there. Please help this is my buisness phone!!!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
"I just got an lg g2 and it did several updates immediately. In between each update it worked fine. After the last one to kit Kat. I get an error message that reads "unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" . It also reads in a Spanish/English, everything that happens and every button I press out loud (very annoying). Everytime I press a button it gets circle with a yellow box and I have to double tap the icon for it to open. Also I cannot scroll so when I finally am able to get my setting open, only the first few options are there. Please help this is my buisness phone!!!!

Since you just got it, I would suggest a factory reset.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the factory reset doesn't do it, your carrier is responsible for the update, so bring it to them and ask them to reflash the phone, fix the problem or replace the phone - their choice. (They're legally obligated to "make you whole" when they damage your property - which THEIR update did.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall