Need Help. Adding multiple contacts on my business a/c and send all SMS

Jaxx89

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok first off, I am doing this for my business which is a small boutique.
Please do help me out if you can.

Ok so I have a database of around 300 customers and I have stored all those numbers on a .txt file.
What I want to do is store all those numbers on my business Gmail account so that I can sync them to my phone and message them.
1.)How do I add all these numbers in a .csv file?
My boutique name is 'Fling' so I would like a number suffix in my contacts like this(Or maybe I could add their names too)
Fling.1
Fling.2
Fling.3

2.)I want to SMS all of them at one go and receive reports of the same.
I used to do this earlier using Airdroid, but after updating Airdroid and my phones FW, the messages don't go through and I don't receive delivery reports.
I have tried various other softwares like Go SMS and mighty text, but can message only 10 contacts at once.

3.)How do I send a broadcast message on whatsapp once those contacts have added my number to their devices?
Can I send the same images to all the contacts on whatsapp with a broadcast message?

Thank you.

pollensa1946

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The easiest way to input these details is on PC Chrome. Log into your gmail a/c on PC Chrome and then select "Contacts". From there input all your contacts. Then on your phone sync with your gmail a/c and all your contacts will appear on your phone.

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
I want to send message around 30000 people from whatsapp broadcasting . Now if my contact number saved in their mobile phone its possible but if my contact number is not saved in their contact list message is not going ??. Is there any way to send message from whatsapp broadcasting??.

Thank You

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I want to send message around 30000 people from whatsapp broadcasting . Now if my contact number saved in their mobile phone its possible but if my contact number is not saved in their contact list message is not going ??. Is there any way to send message from whatsapp broadcasting??.

Thank You
Have you taken a look at the WhatsApp support page for Broadcasting? You can find it here: https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/android/23130793

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87