"Google Cloud Save" games?

sam142000

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I recently came to know about this "Google Cloud Save" feature where the game progress is saved online and gets synced to other devices or if you format your phone.
But, I have trouble finding the games which support this feature.
How do I look for games that support this feature?

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I believe that if you download the Google Play Games app and search for games thru that, any that come up with be compatible with that feature. Then you just need to add the Play Games app to your other devices.

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately there's no indicator in the Play Store for games that support it. Many of the games that ask you to log-in to Google Play Games support it but not all.

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Bumping this thread back to life since I have the same question! Is there a way to tell which developers/apps support this feature? Do all of the games that ask to sign into Play Games support it? Do all of the ones that DON'T not support it?

Sent from my Moto X using the Internets

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Google Play Games Is Live, And Here Is A List Of Games That Already Support It<br />
<br />
Androidpolice.com generated this list of games in may last year which supported this feature. <br />
There must be some way of knowing it without contacting the developer.<br/>

That's a list of around 20 games, and it was created as they were first adding support for Cloud save. It was probably created by looking at the changelogs as it was added.

Bumping this thread back to life since I have the same question! Is there a way to tell which developers/apps support this feature? Do all of the games that ask to sign into Play Games support it? Do all of the ones that DON'T not support it?

No, no, yes.

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
If that's the case, if you had to replace a device right now, and wanted to know which apps you'd lose progress/data to, what would you suggest is the best way to find out?

The easiest way would be to setup the new device before you wipe the old one and see what syncs automatically.

As far as transferring the other stuff over, Helium works very well for most apps and doesn't need root.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch