Gear 2/Gear Fit + Endomondo = Gear 2/Gear Fit sync My Fitness Pal?

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the Gear 2 or Gear Fit syncs with My Fitness Pal. However, I believe that Endomondo syncs with My Fitness Pal.

Now that Endomondo can sync with the Gear 2 and Gear Fit, can anyone say from experience that the Gear 2 and Gear Fit can now indirectly sync with My Fitness Pal (if Gear owners sync with Endomondo) ?

Maral Tabrizi

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Yes they do automatically sync. But endomondo does not work when your gear is disconnected from your phone. Pointless.

I don't think the Gear 2 or Gear Fit syncs with My Fitness Pal. However, I believe that Endomondo syncs with My Fitness Pal.

Now that Endomondo can sync with the Gear 2 and Gear Fit, can anyone say from experience that the Gear 2 and Gear Fit can now indirectly sync with My Fitness Pal (if Gear owners sync with Endomondo) ?

Charline Miller

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
I used to have a fitbit and used MFP religiously. I downloaded Endomondo since it worked with MFP. But......Endomondo will not recognize my gear fit. It just says no devices found. My Gear Fit has the "make visible" button greyed out after it is connected to my Galaxy Note Edge.

Does anyone know why or how to fix this? I have the latest firmware and software on both my phone and GearFit.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty