Battery died, now I'm in a boot loop?

TheFunMachine

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Replenish and about two weeks ago, it was dead so I put it on the charger. I accidentally unplugged the charger right after it reached the home screen, causing it to turn off, but I plugged it in right when it died. For the rest of that day, plugging it in wouldn't turn it on. Fast forward to today and I plugged it into my laptop, it actually turned on but now it's in a boot loop. Any help? I googled around and apparently boot loops only happen to people who use custom ROMs and such, but I haven't done that.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well that does complicate things... a lot.

All you can do at this point then is take the battery out (if possible, I don't know if this phone has a removable battery or not) for an hour or so, put it back in and hope that cleared the cache. Or take it in for repair.

TheFunMachine

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site

All you can do at this point then is take the battery out (if possible, I don't know if this phone has a removable battery or not) for an hour or so, put it back in and hope that cleared the cache. Or take it in for repair.
It has a removable battery, I'll do that and see if it helps.

TheFunMachine

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site

Removing the battery for an hour didn't work...I'm not sure if I can take it to be repaired since it's so old either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez