How can I put all of my pictures on my sd card?

tnt2014

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
how can i put all of my pictures on my sd card

I currently have the samsung galaxy centura and I'm about to get a new phone in a few days and i just realized all of the pictures (631 of them) i have taken on my phone was not being saved onto my sd card and are actually just in the internal storage on my phone! I figured out just now how to change the settings to were they will now be stored on my sd card but seeing how I'm about to get a new phone I'm wondering if there is anyway to get the 631 pictures I've already taken onto the sd card? I am a picture hoarder and I would probably cry if this can't be done :(.

anon(9260769)

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: how can i put all of my pictures on my sd card

Download a file explorer such as ES FILE EXPLORER from google play.
Install
By using the drop down menu near the top once the app is open, find the device storage of your phone.

This part can be confusing; So try to find the one labelled "0" or "storage".

From the drop down menu, you should see three things: DEVICE, STORAGE,SD CARD.

SELECT/navigate through these folders:
STORAGE/EMULATED/0/DCIM
OR

STORAGE/EMULATED/0/CAMERA

(TO FIND YOUR PICS) ES FILE EXPLORER MAKES THIS EASY FOR YOU , IF YOU OPEN THE FOLDER THE CACHE WILL ACTUALLY START POPULATING A LIST OF THUMBNAILS OF ALL YOUR PICS SO YOU KNOW YOURE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

IF YOU JUST DID THE STEP ABOVE THIS^
GO UP ONE FOLDER^ TO CAMERA OR DCIM, AND COPY THE FOLDER USING THE OPTIONS IN ES FILE EXPLORER.

ONCE COPIED,USE THE DROPDOWN MENU AT THE TOP TO NAVIGATE YOUR WAY TO THE SD CARD.
ONCE INSIDE, YOU ARE FREE TO PASTE.
ITS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU TAKE THIS ROUTE, BECAUSE LATER YOU MAY WANT TO TELL YOUR CAMERA TO SAVE ON YOUR SD CARD, AND IT WILL CREATE A FOLDER WITH THE SAME NAME BY DEFAULT IF ONE DOESNT ALREADY EXIST.

LATER ON YOU CAN DO EXACTLY THAT BY CHOOSING THE STORAGE LOCATION BURIED SOMEWHERE IN YOUR CAMERAS SETTINGS DEPENDING ON DEVICE.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa