Why am i missing calls with no notification?

A

AC Question

Why am i missing calls with no notification

I have been receiving calls from staff, clients, and my superiors stating that they have called my phone multiple times at that they are being taken straight to voicemail.
My phone is not receiving incoming calls on a consistent basis and is not logging that they have called or when.
I will look at my phone and see that I have four voicemails but that my phone has logged no missed calls.
As a professional that relies on the functionality of my communication devices for day to day work practices this is a major issue that if not corrected quickly will force me to move to an Iphone as I will have no options as it is the operating system that is the problem and not the service provider.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why am i missing calls with no notification

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? What version of Android does it have? If it's Lollipop, check to see if there is a circle with a line through it in the status bar--if so, that means you're set to No Interruptions. If you see a star in the status bar, you have Priority Notifications turned on, which would mean only the people you designate as priority will be able to ring you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays