Lenovo Yoga 8 - why are my programs stopping?

tanstaafl49

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Lenovo Yoga 8 - prog stopping

I have a lenovo Yoga 8 tablet running 422. Most apps run fine but one mapping installs the basic app but then has to go online to download maps, at which point it crashes with the usual "this app has stopped working" mesage. i've tried clearing cache etc. Is it likely a factory reset would help? Other map apps work fine.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lenovo Yoga 8 - prog stopping

I have a lenovo Yoga 8 tablet running 422. Most apps run fine but one mapping installs the basic app but then has to go online to download maps, at which point it crashes with the usual "this app has stopped working" mesage. i've tried clearing cache etc. Is it likely a factory reset would help? Other map apps work fine.

Welcome to Android Central!

What mapping app are you using that keeps crashing?

tanstaafl49

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site

It the e-Canal map. Seems to be based on Openstreet Map with added bits specific to UK canals and inland waterways. Maps.ME which is based on it works fine, but the ecanal one SHOULD go online when installed (which installs the basic stuff) and first run to download the maps and added graphics. But it just stops.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

It the e-Canal map. Seems to be based on Openstreet Map with added bits specific to UK canals and inland waterways. Maps.ME which is based on it works fine, but the ecanal one SHOULD go online when installed (which installs the basic stuff) and first run to download the maps and added graphics. But it just stops.

Try emailing the developer with the issue. A lot of the time they may have a work around that they just did not share in the notes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo