How do I fix my wfc service to start up again?

A

AC Question

how do i fix my wfc service to start up again

my wfcservice has stopped on my phone which is making it impossible to use, how do I fix my wfcservice?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do i fix my wfc service to start up again

Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Are you on T-Mobile? WfcService is for wi-fi calling. Do you use wi-fi calling?

yoreljm

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: how do i fix my wfc service to start up again

my wfcservice has stopped on my phone which is making it impossible to use, how do I fix my wfcservice?
I've had this problem for over year. I would normally have to keep removing the battery, hitting the phone with my hand, restarting the phone multiple times until it finally starts without the problem, then I would just never turn the phone off again. But if the phone has to restart, e.g. if I let the battery die, I'm back at square 1. But u figured out the a more reliable fix.

1. When you click okay, you can use the phone for a fraction of a second.
2. You have to keep clicking okay and navigate to application manage. Then All Applications. Then find wfc service. And disable it. Maybe, you can fix it by just disabling notifications, but I've never tried that. I also disabled the WiFi calling service.
3. Basically, you gotta move fast...just click okay, then quickly click try to make your way to the application mananger.
If you have need more details, you could send me a message or something.

Good luck.