How can I check if my phone is being spied on?

A

AC Question

how can I check if my phone is being spied on?

my husband is tracking everything on my phone(Samsung s5)..I changed service providers and they did a factory reset but I still fill invaded.how can I ensure my phone isn't being spied on?

haribofan

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: how can I check if my phone is being spied on?

Wow , didn't know this was possible ! What is he tracking ? Is he using device manager so see were you are maybe , as I didn't know it was possible to see other people's text or phone calls !!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

A factory reset should remove any spy app installed in your phone. Did you changed your passwords for your Google account or any other one that you use in your phone? That's the first thing I could try.

Kimberly Barr

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site

He's able to pinpoint everywhere I'm at...reads every text...email...facebook...even tho I did factory reset and changed passwords...I think he still is because phone is doing strange things...screen blinks on and off, touch screen goes out etc

Crashdamage

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site

If you did a factory reset and changed all your passwords, it's just not possible for him to track you, read email, etc.

To really be sure he's cut off, change your phone number. Give the new number only to people you trust completely. Also, get a Google Voice number. This adds a second number to your phone. Use the Google Voice number for everything else and to give anyone you can't trust 100%.

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.