How can I move a single photo from Moto G to Android tablet?

btraven

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Move single photo from Moto G to android tablet

How can I move, transfer, sync, upload, download or whatever-the-hell-it's-called-now one single photo taken with my Moto G 2014 to my Nexus 7 without tethering or backing up all my photos? One single photo, not a folder. One individual photo.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Move single photo from Moto G to android tablet

Since it's just one photo, email it to yourself. Email from your Moto G, then download it on your Nexus 7. Round about way, but it'll go.

btraven

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site

Huh? I have to email it to myself to be able to see a photo taken with a Moto G on a different Android device? That's crazy, that doesn't make sense. There's no other way to transfer a single photo from one device to another? Aye yi yi!

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site

Sure, there are several ways depending on your device(s) capabilities. Does your moto G have a removable SD card? Does your Nexus 7? If they do, do you know how to connect your devices to your computer or connect the SD cards through a reader so you can transfer data that way?

I don't know anything about your devices, so the "easiest" way I thought about is to just email yourself the photo... since it's just one photo. Fast and simple. You want something more difficult? Sheesh!

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

Copy it to Google Drive. Email it to yourself. Add it to Evernote. Upload it to Google Photos. Save it to Dropbox. Attach it to a note in Keep.

Seriously, there are a million other ways, you'd have to try hard NOT to find a solution!

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Huh? I have to email it to myself to be able to see a photo taken with a Moto G on a different Android device? That's crazy, that doesn't make sense. There's no other way to transfer a single photo from one device to another? Aye yi yi!
People do try to help here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty