Choices for Getting a Android Phone.

djaboo83

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I own a stock Android phone for the last couple of years, since the Samsung Galaxy Nexus then the Nexus 4 and now my current phone is the Nexus 5 2013, i skipped Motorola Nexus 6 because i found it is too big for me but now after 3 generations of owning a Stock Android device and desperately ready for and upgrade i was hoping Google will swicth from a plastic base phone to a more reliable and sexy non-plastic phone (dont know what they use instead of plastic these days but i will say Aluminum) and for the size of my taste in this case the Nexus 5X im a bit disappointed. Now the only reason why i have satyed with a Nexus device is because im able to update right after the update release is available. My question is of all the new Non-Google Android phones out there from your point of view and your experience, what phone is the one gets updates the fastest?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The next fastest would be Moto, but they seem to be making policy changes to what is going to keep getting updated. HTC has been pretty quick lately. Beyond that, it's all a toss up.