[Black Screen] S3 neo, READ and suggestions are welcome.

A

AC Question

Hello everyone,

I have an S3 neo, it's 6 months old. About 2 months ago i started checking in this forums, and then i flashed cm12, and started adding custom roms to my phone. Everything was well, phone was working fine, and so on.

One morning i woke up and my phone went off, and when i turn it on, it's black screen. I restarted few times, took out memory card, and poof it worked. Was all good.

I left it like that and next morning it happened again. And since then i tried all the ways, like take out battery, hold power button 1 min then try to turn it on after few minutes, and so on. Nothing worked. Pulling out memmory card or sim card didn't work either. It's like this for almost 2 weeks i can't use the phone.
I cant get in download mode or custom recovery i i don't know why it won't react on that. It turns on each time like normally, led notifiaction works, the lights on home and back button works, only screen is black. I can unlock it, and such things but cant see anything.

I even succesfully did a factory reset over play store from pc, but that didn't help either..

Biggest problem is that its under warranty but since custom rom i can't take it to service unless i have money to pay... which i dont

I have NEVER DROPPED it, it was never in water, and so on. Doesn't have a scratch at all.

It even has sound, and everything. Just freaking black screen ....

My phone turns on when i click home + volume down + power button. I hear sound, blue led notification and so on.......

But when turned on, when i connect to usb odin recognizes it, says connected, and when i try to install the rom i it takes really long and on the end i get fail..*attached the screenshot of fail) I guess because its not in download mode. Any other suggestions how i could get in download mode more?

Remove battery, hold power button for 1-2 mins, let phone for few mins and turn it on. didn't work
I tried with adb,but usb debugging not on so cmd cant find my device

So what i am asking is if anyone here knows how to remove custom rom and custom recovery over pc,is it possible, without the screen? Any way to do it so i can get warranty back ? All i need is a freaking stock rom and stock recovery and a binary reset i guess. Just freaking would need screen to work for 5 mins eh....

If anyone has any ideas please post them, thanks..