My Straight Talk phone LG 15 is acting up wont send text messages, and text messages take a few days to receive. What is the problem?

A

AC Question

My straight talk phone LG 15 is acting up wont send text messages takes days to receive ....

It would appear somehow someone stole my minutes... I had all of a sudden no phone before my end date no proof of anything straight talk no help so I had buy New phone card to get minutes. And request my same number cuz apparently a hacker stole my number lots of wasted time on phone with no. Little help they finally say they can give me my number have to replace SIM card blah blah wait for t
Them to mail it abd now my texting don't work won't send or receive. It's been two weeks and I'm getting text from two weeks. Ago straight talk is no help Idk what to do

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My straight talk phone LG 15 is acting up wont send text messages takes days to receive ....

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, it's not quite clear--is your account supposed to be active again, but you're still having problems with sending text messages?

It's a good idea to install the Straight Talk My Account app so that you can keep an eye on your minutes and data.