I dont what happened to my TAB but it don't boot anymore.

Winged Unicorn

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Hiii everybody. Few days ago (about 15 days) I was using my "Micromax Canvas P650" TAB doing some stuffs and surprisingly my TAB started hanging and everything got freezed while my app was still running. I tried alot to get back in working state but nothing happened so finally I kept pressed power button for about 20 seconds and it shut down. Again I turned it on and this time it look lot of time to get on about 5 mins and hanged again. Again I repeated Turning OFF and then ON and same scenario occured that is it took lot of time to get ON and hanged lastly and ultimately it got OFF. Now It donot get ON and nothings happens. I pressed ON button for long time but nothing happened.

But still my PC recognises it. One more thing that I have never installed any custom ROM on it.
If you need more details then ask me, I will give you but please help me.

Now please tell me what should I do now. Please help me.
Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
It may be worth contacting the manufacturer's customer support.

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I would let it charge for about an hour, and try long pressing the power button. This will simulate a battery pull. Hopefully that will help.

Winged Unicorn

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I went to a mobile repairing shop and there they opened that case and deattached the non-removable battery and charged it with another battery charger and they reconnected and tried turning ON it but nothing happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard