How do I access the settings for automatic text reply when my phone is on silent?

A

AC Question

Every time I set my phone to silent mode, if someone calls me, it sends them to my voicemail. Which I am completely fine with. However, it also sends them an automatic text reply that I set up sometime when I got my phone, but now I have no idea how to access, change, or update those settings, and I would like to because the message is outdated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? On my Nexus 6P, I open the Phone app, tap Menu>Settings>Quick Responses, where I can edit the quick response choices.

musicianforlife2015

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I have an (LG) optimus f3. I have that option as well, for a quick response. I know how to use and edit/add the responses. But this isn't a quick response. If I wanted to reply using a quick response, my phone needs to not be on silent, because then it can actually ring. This is for silent mode, and it's an automatic response, that I was able to edit before, and I have no idea how to edit it from when I first got the phone.

(sorry, this is me now. I wasn't logged in to my user when I asked the question)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87