Can't recieve text messages from only one phone, but they can receive mine.

Scottnotbot

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
I can receive and send texts without problem to anyone except one person/phone. I have a Nexus 6 on Project Fi, she has a Blu phone on Cricket. She can receive my texts but I cannot receive hers to me, even if she is sitting right next to me. Neither newly composed texts nor replies.

I was able to receive her texts until I upgraded to the Nexus 6 and Project Fi. I've already deleted her as a contact and re-added her as a contact. I also deleted me from her phone, then manually added me as a contact.

Any ideas??

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I can receive and send texts without problem to anyone except one person/phone. I have a Nexus 6 on Project Fi, she has a Blu phone on Cricket. She can receive my texts but I cannot receive hers to me, even if she is sitting right next to me. Neither newly composed texts nor replies.

I was able to receive her texts until I upgraded to the Nexus 6 and Project Fi. I've already deleted her as a contact and re-added her as a contact. I also deleted me from her phone, then manually added me as a contact.

Any ideas??

Welcome to Android Central!'

Try going in to the messaging app setting to see if you have some how blocked her number.

Scottnotbot

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!'

Try going in to the messaging app setting to see if you have some how blocked her number.

Thanks, looked at her name/number, gives me the option to block her, so am guessing that she's not blocked since the option hasn't been activated : (

I've also deleted all her info, then reentered using just her phone number. No luck, still can't receive texts from her, but she can get mine to her.