Why do apps keep installing themselves and my phone is hanging, freezing, getting switched off automatically etc.?

A

AC Question

apps keep installing itself and phone is hanging, freezing, getting switched off automatically etc

this is a very recent problem that is occurring in my phone- random apps are getting installed by itself when my phone is connected to wifi (about 5-6 apps at a time). the other day i went to sleep and the wifi was on and next morning i saw there was about 12 apps got installed by itself. every time i uninstall it as soon as i see but this time when I went to settings and tried to uninstall the applications as soon as I touched the uninstall button it says 'settings has stopped'. please help. (even i saw many of my inbuild things such as music, gallery, notes, messages werent there it was all missing). this is really frustrating pls help

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: apps keep installing itself and phone is hanging, freezing, getting switched off automatically e

Hi, what device do you have? what apps are automatically installing on your phone? when you connect the phone to WiFi most times Google Play will install updates to the apps you already have installed on your phone.