Removing Google accounts from my Android phone!?

A

AC Question

Removing google account from my android phone!?

I had 2 google accounts signed in. I had both on my android phone. Then I erased one on my computer. It doesn t exist anymore. But it is still visible on my android device. When I go to my accounts there are still both accounts. I can work normaly with existing one but the one I signed out and erased is still there as a second account. I want to erase it from my android device but I can t find other way except factory reset. Is there any other option how to do that? Please help me.Thanks.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Removing google account from my android phone!?

Welcome to the forums! What phone do you have? Have you already tried in settings - accounts - Google - select account - three dots top right - remove account?

buick71

May 5, 2016
Visit site

Yes I sure tried this. No success. I have Lenovo phone.It s a problem because the account I want to remove is non existed any more.I closed that account.I just want to remove it from my phone not to be visible anymore because when I open my valid account the other one is still as option to choose..

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Hello Buick71, thanks for registering! Not sure if this can be done without a factory reset. Did you use this account as primary when you set up the phone for the first time or was it added later on? Let me check around.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I think what you need to do is a reset as well.