Virus troubles with Utoq Q55

Srdjan Rapaic

May 6, 2016
Visit site
I´m having a lot of troubles with my dual sim phone. Since I bought this phone it sometimes pops up adds, and after a few days superb cleaner or something like that keeps up installing itself at my phone. Can´t stop it from always installing itself again and again. After few factory data resets, including sd card erasing it always keep coming again. I also disallowed installation from unknown sources but after few hours it is again allowed. No matter how much times during the day I turn off that function it constantly keeps up turning it self on :mad:
I have tried to run Kaspersky av immediately after reseting the phone and it has found viruses at gallery_something.apk :confused: After few scanning it is allegedly clean, but it still keeps up popping ads sometimes and turning on installation from unknown sources.
Is it possible that it has virus in the factory apps? Or am I mad :p I have never had so much troubles with any android device I had. I also have Alcatel Idol 2 and Tesla 7.85 tablet and I´m using similar or same apps without any problems. Can U please tell me what to do with Utoq to resolve this crazy situation?
Thanks in advance :)