Anyone on with a Mac?

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I think the issue, was that the guy was trying to use a program for Android, that runs on a Mac.

Yeah, I think he should pull his head outta there.......... , especially when he posts something, but, we as lowly helpers should understand when somebody needs help.

And maybe, just maybe, he could give us a little more info. Rather than keeping his high and mighty head above all else, and hope that we are gypsy fortune tellers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t

2 people responded, but he never answered. And I agree with the above poster. POST THE QUESTION.

Just because smb has over 1000+ thank yous, in a time when NOBODY knew anything about Android, Doesn't give them the right to just "throw their stuff" on the table, and expect everybody to jump.

Yeah, I run the risk of getting Banned.

But the bottom line is, if you post something, at least give us a clue.

Hey, I walked a girl whose BF fubarred her phone.

And some of us, are developers, from a time when most people were putting yellow stains in diapers. Old school......

Heck, I could ask.... Hey, anybody punching in Cobol?????

Last edited:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
no the issue was that i was getting alot PM's for how to root the Samsung Charge /Samsung infuse . So i took other tutorials and files and modified them on my PC then re-zipped them and wrote the tutorial. I have never owned a Mac and i can count the times i have used one on my right hand so i wanted to make sure it ran. This was after i spent 6 hours updating the Script to AutoRoot the thunderbolt. That night i also made scripts to unroot the Charge/Infuse and wrote and posted tutorials. I slept maybe 3 hours before i had work.

I spend countless hours helping people and i need to take care of my tutorial threads from people that need help. It is a very difficult thing to do. Its easy to let a couple threads slip by and i apologize to those who offered to help and appreciate it.

So what you will about me moscow but do your homework on me. Go to the Fascinate , Thunderbolt, Charge, Epic, Captivate, or Infuse forums and ask them if i am arrogant or unhelpful.

As for lowly helpers I never treat anyone like that. When people come on afraid to be called newbs i just in and tell them its ok and that we are here to help.

I get where you are coming from , i know alot of other Forums where you ask things and get snubbed or mocked, but im not one of those people.

Ill just leave it at that i shouldnt have to defend myself for trying to find a way to help others.

Sorry to those that offered to help , some people tested the methods and they wroked. And i apologize for letting the thread slip past me especially since i was not specific about the problem.

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Finally, ,,,

I hate to put smb to the plate.

But in this case, I had to. Too often have people seen way too many posts. A trumped up "thank you" a padded stat.

Dude, I was doing forums since most of you were just thoughts or plans for the future. I was pumping code before html was born. I'm "old school". No classes were about. In fact, if I mentioned Cobol, I doubt most here would have an inkling.

I don't doubt your stature. But yet, I was not the only one.

The bottom line, is is if you have an issue, state it.

(I love drawing a lion out of it's lair)

Yeah, I'm an old guy. but I know a bug when I see it.

Congrats to you. You probaby know more about android than I do. At least for now.....

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't claim to be an expert I would not even call myself a dev.

Fact is you probably know more about android than I do already .

My stats are huge because I try to help people until I run out of ideas.

you won't see me posting about trivial things unless things stray into a conversation.

In this case i had been up all night and I wasn't at my sharpest.

I'm not perfect , I make mistakes I admit that but please try to know me before you judge me

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't claim to be an expert I would not even call myself a dev.

Fact is you probably know more about android than I do already .

My stats are huge because I try to help people until I run out of ideas.

you won't see me posting about trivial things unless things stray into a conversation.

In this case i had been up all night and I wasn't at my sharpest.

I'm not perfect , I make mistakes I admit that but please try to know me before you judge me

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

It;s really nohing personal

I am sure you know way more about android, than I do. Now that I know, please, don't take offense.

Funny how a simple post, can get things messed up.

I am a rookie with Android. But hey, code is code.

I will however, humble myself and bow to a higher source.....

when applicable that is ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38