My question is about a recovery of some important files on my Galaxy A3 2016 (with Android 7.0).

Luca250

Oct 6, 2018
Visit site
One month ago I cancelled 3 important photos (I say important because if I cannot recover these photos I will pay 5 thousand euros!). After a week I did a factory reset. I must specify that the photos were in the internal storage. Is there any possibility to recover them after cancellation and factory reset? And how? Reading other forums I learned how to recover files after factory reset and I did this on my computer. Nevertheless I found only the files before the factory reset and not the desired photos. Please help me, I am desperate and in trouble and I don't want to pay such money.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
One month ago I cancelled 3 important photos (I say important because if I cannot recover these photos I will pay 5 thousand euros!). After a week I did a factory reset. I must specify that the photos were in the internal storage. Is there any possibility to recover them after cancellation
No, they were never saved as files. You can't "recover" what was only in RAM, you can only recover deleted files - and these were never saved as files.