How can I solve "App not installed" error on my phone?

Nov 23, 2019
Visit site
I'm using Xiaomi Redmi 4A smartphone now (running Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 version). When I downloaded and installed a game named Dead trigger2-apktovi. There was an error on my screen saying that the "App not install". It was so annoying. Does anyone know how to fix this?:(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Where did you download the apk from? It's always best, safest, and most reliable to install an app from the Play Store or some other legitimate app source. Installing apks from random sites is a great way to get malware, and besides that, it's probably also supporting piracy.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Where did you download the apk from? It's always best, safest, and most reliable to install an app from the Play Store or some other legitimate app source. Installing apks from random sites is a great way to get malware, and besides that, it's probably also supporting piracy.
He mentioned the site he used to download the game, most likely that's the cause of the problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh I see -- I thought that was part of the filename. Yeah, that site looks all kinds of seedy and piratey. Stay away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87