[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

btw, now that i have power i will custom alter the 4.2 wallpapers from the system dump. prolly have some tonight or tomorrow if i dont do any work for school

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
i ahve no problem with vzw csr. just the prices. and the fact that they want to raise my monthly cost, and take away my data, when it's already the msot expensive game in town.

this 30 dollar upgrade fee is a gddamn joke also, btw. i asked the rep why they're charging it and the answer was essentially "so that verizon can continue to offer great customer service, such as making how-to videos for using your new device". gtfo of here. they should pay me to show them how to use my new device.

Yup that's some of what I'm getting at.That 30dollars I got stuck with having to pay on my last ever upgrade.Also the fact are they are pricey.I know companies got to make money and all.
But I know people who do work for Vzw(sub contractors) like putting up towers and upgrading their system and they talk like Vzw basically throws money around as in "spare no expense"

sent from my Nexus

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Bloomberg finally came to his senses and cancelled the marathon.

1010 WINS: NYC Marathon postponed following objections from storm-ravaged residents, CBS 2 sources say. More @ http://cbsloc.al/cNqqM0

Sent from my SGSIII

I couldn't believe they would even attempt to have that marathon when I heard it on radio this AM

Ha just saw that alert to
ESPN SportsCenter - New York City Marathon canceled in wake of Hurricane Sandy

sent from my Nexus

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't believe they would even attempt to have that marathon when I heard it on radio this AM

Ha just saw that alert to
ESPN SportsCenter - New York City Marathon canceled in wake of Hurricane Sandy

sent from my Nexus

Good.

Also, just laid out the opposition in a demurrer. Nice try ass hats.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
gifs don't seem to work on tapatalk, but for those on computers I couldn't stop laughing:
cJjRbYaCK0yHdhHwzI3Uqw2.gif

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Bob Evans for dinner. We are the youngest here by at least 15 years. The food is good though so meh.

Sent from low Earth orbit from my Skyrocket.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non