[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
You know you have had too much to drink when two old women won't even get in the elevator with you cause you looked ffed up :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Good evening Chatter!

I really gotta learn to properly backup my stuff. I was about due for a good wipe and reset anyway, but I lost all my stuff tonight. Thank goodness apps are relatively easily restored through the Play Store, and the rest of my stuff (mostly music and photos) is sitting on my computer... but dang is it a pain in the a$$.

Anyway, Gnex now has 4.2.1. And I don't plan on wiping unit AOKP drops their 4.2 ROMs :)

So how ya'll doing tonight?

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Good evening Chatter!

I really gotta learn to properly backup my stuff. I was about due for a good wipe and reset anyway, but I lost all my stuff tonight. Thank goodness apps are relatively easily restored through the Play Store, and the rest of my stuff (mostly music and photos) is sitting on my computer... but dang is it a pain in the a$$.

Anyway, Gnex now has 4.2.1. And I don't plan on wiping unit AOKP drops their 4.2 ROMs :)

So how ya'll doing tonight?

Exactly how I feel. Been waiting on AOKP since in my opinion makes the best ROMs. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Are people trying to hit 22 and therefore not posting now? I'm trying to bump this along for all yalls