[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
the way people are referencing android it seems is largely from an outdated view,it almost seems like they have not looked at android since about 2010 which frustrates me,any of the people i know keep talking about the lack of android games(which obviously isn't the case) and how ios has sold more iphones in a year than android ever has and maybe it's just me but does it ever seem as if no one really cares about their phones(obviously you guys care:))? i guess what i am really asking is,does it frustrate you,that you can't talk to someone about phones/tablets(no matter the brand) in everyday life(or is this not a problem for you)..obviously the ac forums is an outlet to talk about phones:) but outside of that..nothing. Thoughts? Agree/disagree

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
How is the aokp release treating you njap:)?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Working fine so far. Build 1 also fixed an issue I was having with Chrome on the unofficial builds.

As for your other post, I wouldn't worry so much about what phones others use, or what they think about Android. I've used Blackberry, iOS (including an iPhone), and Android, and all of them have their strengths and weaknesses. While I enjoy my Android devices very much, I also use my iPad 3 (especially when I travel) and may get another iPhone in the future. There are more important things in life than arguing about phones.

Sent from my SGSIII

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
@njap yesterday i got the chance to use an iPad 4, and it was a solid device,and i took a good long look at it, and thought yes this is something i could consider owning,and i got the chance to ask her what she thought about it,and have some sort of conversation about the iPad, and i enjoyed it:) but that's a rare thing...for me i will have a conversation about any device:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Watching The Dictator. Guessing I just wasted my $1.50 but we'll see.

There should never really be an argument about device preference. It's all about what works for you. End of story.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
So I've downloaded AOKP's official 4.2.1 build... (for my GSM Gnex) what do you guys think now that you've run it for a bit? (I'm currently running Roman's Dec 27th unofficial release. I somehow triggered DL a bug report when trying to do a screenshot but other then that I really like it)

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Wasted the last 2 days basically.. Spent them researching and writing a paper on the wrong person because the incompetent morons who handle things in the school's office mistyped the name under my assignment. I only just found out because I called the director since I got so frustrated at how little information I could find on the wrong person and she realized they derped. 2 of the last days of my vacation wasted, now have to start from scratch writing about someone else. Said they'd give me "some extra time" because of the derp but didn't even offer an apology. I am not a happy camper at this juncture. :mad:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
You did, IMO. Hated that movie.. turned it off about halfway through in fact, lol.

I'm actually enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. Not near as slapstick-y as the trailer implied. Fairly subtle actually. I've laughed a decent amount so far, about an hour in.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Chillin with a good friend discussing life.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357266838133.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357266838133.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 20