[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Honestly that is why I went with the note. The dna was still incredibly large for a phone, so I figured why not just go for it if you are getting a phab. Besides, the one handed software samsung for thought with, along with the killer mulit tasking window made it a no brainer. Dna is still nice though. I didn't appreciate how some things rendered on it though. Think I will wait a year to let the OS catch up if you will. The fps on some games made me desire more performance, and 1080p just pulls to hard from to many aspects currently for me to be satisfied. That said, the dna screen is a beautiful one.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Completely agree with everything , well said:cool::beer:

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
My future wife gives chatter pasta!
Yummy:eek:
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358732581043.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358732581043.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 18

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Girl I'm somewhat interested in goes to ASU. Today she says she got a tattoo. My first thought is 'ahh... well... this should be interesting.'

Then she sends two pictures of a small-ish infinity symbol on her side with the word "family" intertwined. And I'm all like... :cool:.

'+1.'

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Ingress is a dirty plot by Google to get me to walk around in the cold on a Sunday night.

In reality, they're going to amass every Ingress player at a single portal, change the company motto to 'always do evil', steal everyone's Android phone, and laugh hysterically.

No, but the temperature is in fact quite low tonight.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
In reality, they're going to amass every Ingress player at a single portal, change the company motto to 'always do evil', steal everyone's Android phone, and laugh hysterically.

No, but the temperature is in fact quite low tonight.

Chilly here

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358734823362.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358734823362.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 16

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Wooccccxhhhhhhaaaaaa ~chewbaca

I went to 'like' that chewbacca imitation so fast that I managed to like and then unlike the post twice before I slowed down and figured it out.

No, but your chewbacca impression is in fact quite entertaining.

(A side note: you know you've watched too much Family Guy when you end multiple posts in a Peter Griffin-style stoic-faced statement of reality..)

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Ravens score again. My excitement level is rising rapidly.

Bengals might not be in it anymore, but Ill gladly take a team from the same division going to, and winning the super bowl.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD