[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
What to do today... don't have to go in to work, and I need a few hours' break from Android work. Speaking of which, Google IO came to mind this morning. If all goes according to plan, I'll be attending this year.

Also, here are
AP via BGR and Gawker

Nice!:) you will take pictures for chatter right?:D I would love to go but probably won't be able to...

Last edited:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The Dashboard is working correctly now, sorry for the issues. Thanks to those who pointed it out. There likely won't be any newer builds for you guys to download, but new ones are coming this weekend.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Get a Nexus 10 for personal use and have $400 left over in cash, or take a week-long trip to collaborate with a developer and a designer in Arizona, and get to see that girl at ASU during that week.

Decisions, decisions...

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Week long trip. You can't buy a weeks worth of 'intimate encounters' for $400.

Also, that's some pretty shoddy herring boning on that soup.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I vote trip as well. Sure, there is a bonus in seeing the lady, even if it's a couple times.

For me if I'm working on a project with someone I prefer to be one on one in the same room. Skype gets things done, sure. But it doesn't beat getting together and hammering through problems and solutions together, in person. That's just me.

Or, you could buy the N10, and send me an N7 if you're desperate to part ways with your money...

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Just fell asleep watching Whose Line Is It Anyway on YouTube, old episodes with Robin Williams too. I really must be tired, that stuff is usually hilarious.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Drunk coasties. Good times . Turned the back room of the bar into a beer pong room. Huge success. :thumbup::beer::thumbup::beer::thumbup::beer::thumbup::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa