[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well it spring , although it doesnt feel like it here either.
It hasnt snowed here but a cold rain yesterday(Sunday) ,which I think is worse.I'd rather having snowflakes falling then rain drops ;)
It was warmer when it was still winter then after spring ,,sprung ha

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me, or does this X-Phone keep looking better and better? I hope some of these rumors are true. Google will be a hit if they make it happen. And an even bigger hit if they do it at the n4 price. The one rumor I'm hoping is true, the custom hardware choice/upgrade thing. That would be awesome. What are your guys' thoughts on the X-Phone?

My thoughts are that if they do this hardware-upgrade thing, I'm going to spend a lot more than I should on this phone. By upgrading every damn thing.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
speaking of ingress i own this town in south carolina ha all the portals are mine
syva6a9y.jpg

sent from my SIII

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone. Just sitting at the hotel waiting on everything. Been the longest day lol. I'm ready to leave so I can buy the htc one or the xphone

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Probably not going to be me. Ugh. School is annoying right now. Tooooo much stress. Probably going to have a mental breakdown soon. I can feel it creeping up on me. Looks like it's time to kick it up a notch. It's going to be hard.......

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch