Droid DNA or Razr MAXX HD or ??? need advice plz

WraythOSU

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
So currently I have an EVO 4G on Sprint, and I am moving to Verizon.
I have to chose a new phone and I'm having trouble deciding. I am currently leaning toward the DNA since it's the only quad core out right now.
I don't want a phablet, they are too big. I was thinking about the S3 as an option because of the removable battery, but the specs and screen seem so much better on the DNA.
I need to pick something in the next couple of weeks, so the S4 is not an option since it's too many months away. I would love the HTC One, but it doesn't appear to be coming to Verizon.

My biggest concern is over the non-removable battery on the DNA and Razr's. I've had my EVO for 2 years and gone through 3 batteries. I can't afford to be 1 year out and not be able to get through the day on my next phone. I've seen plenty of reviews talk about how well they do out of the box, but nobody really talks about what to expect 1-2 years from now.

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Get the HTC DNA, this is a great phone. Google the specs as well as check out user feedback. This phone is very similar to the HTC ONE.

Sent telepathically from my padded cell via an HTC DROID DNA

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Should I be concerned about the battery longevity over 2 years time?

I wouldn't be too concerned about the battery, besides having a two plus year old LG Optimus V that still holds a good charge, I also have a few portable radios that are four and five years old that do as well. Lithium Ion technology is a lot better than those Nickel Cadium batteries of yesteryear.

oOMavrikOo

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I tend to be and AC lurker, but have had an account for a while. Now that's out of the way...

My OG RAZR was giving me all kinds of problems. I went through three replacements and Verizon gave me the option to choose another phone. They said GS3 or the DNA... Being a previous HTC user, and the fact that I love Sense and really don't care for Touchwiz, I jumped on the DNA. It should be here Monday. I'm pretty stoked. So yeah, I'd recommend the DNA.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I tend to be and AC lurker, but have had an account for a while. Now that's out of the way...

My OG RAZR was giving me all kinds of problems. I went through three replacements and Verizon gave me the option to choose another phone. They said GS3 or the DNA... Being a previous HTC user, and the fact that I love Sense and really don't care for Touchwiz, I jumped on the DNA. It should be here Monday. I'm pretty stoked. So yeah, I'd recommend the DNA.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You'll love this phone. I've had mine a little over a month and I'm still learning its secrets. One nice feature added to Sense 4+, you can get rid of the lockscreen with the pull ring, so if your display turns off, you can turn it back on and go to whatever you were doing without having to restart an app.

RazrMaxx1345

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I am an avid Motorola guy but I hate to say that I would go DNA right now. It is just too awesome of a screen and phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty