Google Now - Awesome Unless you use Google Apps?

beiting

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Okay, I've searched the forums --- and I have to admit, I'm only a few days into being an Android user.

Google Now was one of the things I was excited about, but I guess if you use a Google Apps account you're missing out on all the Gmail cards? Anyone know if this is going to ever change? Anyone out there revert back to a standard Gmail account in lieu of this info?

I've had a Google Apps account forever, and migrated all my crap to it a few years ago. I'd hate to go back to my Gmail account and try to put it all back -- not to mention my Google Play account and all that stuff tied into it.

Anyway, just wondering what the general feeling is on Google Now and Apps.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I've searched the forums --- and I have to admit, I'm only a few days into being an Android user.

Google Now was one of the things I was excited about, but I guess if you use a Google Apps account you're missing out on all the Gmail cards? Anyone know if this is going to ever change? Anyone out there revert back to a standard Gmail account in lieu of this info?

I've had a Google Apps account forever, and migrated all my crap to it a few years ago. I'd hate to go back to my Gmail account and try to put it all back -- not to mention my Google Play account and all that stuff tied into it.

Anyway, just wondering what the general feeling is on Google Now and Apps.

Have you checked to see if there is a way to link Google Apps with Gmail?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress