Better people app hub for android - similar to windows phone 8

bozo089

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I recently made the switch from windows phone 8 to the HTC One and I am really missing the people hub or groups feature of windows phone. It allowed me to put some of my contacts into groups. For example, I had 2 groups, 1 for family and 1 for friends. In these groups, it collected all the facebook, twitter, and other social feeds of those people and put them all together.

I want to be able to make a group of my best friends and when I click on that group, I want to see their social updates across Twitter, facebook, etc all together.

I really liked this feature because I could easily look at filtered social feeds for certain people without having to flip through each app separately. I often saw posts/tweets that I would have otherwise missed.

Is there a similar app or feature on Android that would give me this functionality? I have yet to find it.

Please let me know!

Thank you!

ravimama

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
Same here. I really liked the people hub on my Windows Phone. Recently had to move to Android as there are no more windows Phones in the market, especially in US. But I miss the People hub and the live tiles badly.

Any suggestions on what apps are similar to the People hub?