Will phones obey humans in 2014?

frednoyb

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Used to be a time when a machine was a box and everything related to that machine was in that box. Not so any more. You pressed a button and you knew what was going to happen, well sort of...

Today my phone told me that it was sixteen minutes to a fireplace shop I had visited on the web on another PC. It wants to introduce me to people I have not met and don't want to meet and it knows who I live with even though we use our maiden names.

I also just found a map which details my trip to my duaghter's house, including the stop over at the petrol station. It shows when I went, route, time taken.

My adds are now more 'relevant' though I am being stalked by Very UK who missold me a phone.

I think its soon gonig too be time when shops will recognise you by your phone and will offer one price to one person and another to another person according to your web/phone footprint. It here already really.

Will there come a time when your phone ceases to do what you want and does what it wants instead?

Is it here already?

willanaya

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Used to be a time when a machine was a box and everything related to that machine was in that box. Not so any more. You pressed a button and you knew what was going to happen, well sort of...

Today my phone told me that it was sixteen minutes to a fireplace shop I had visited on the web on another PC. It wants to introduce me to people I have not met and don't want to meet and it knows who I live with even though we use our maiden names.

I also just found a map which details my trip to my duaghter's house, including the stop over at the petrol station. It shows when I went, route, time taken.

My adds are now more 'relevant' though I am being stalked by Very UK who missold me a phone.

I think its soon gonig too be time when shops will recognise you by your phone and will offer one price to one person and another to another person according to your web/phone footprint. It here already really.

Will there come a time when your phone ceases to do what you want and does what it wants instead?

Is it here already?

SkyNet is approaching.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app