Which phone has most bloatware?

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I think Nexus phones have too much bloat too, but its understandable since they're Google apps and that's how they make money. But they could have made them uninstallable and not system apps.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Well a lot of the Google apps are necessities though e.g. hangout for texting, chrome for browsing, market for apps.

I presume Google calendar and email would a given.

Only real ones I could think of is 2 emails, youtube, earth, Google plus and potentially gallery (as there is 2)

- Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what features Samsung gives you, but 3 extra gigs on top of stock android? Sheesh.
You have to keep this in mind, too:

that article said:
Before you rush out to buy any of the three phones just named, you should note that none of them have memory card slots. So while they may have the largest usable internal memories, you can’t add to them by using a cheap memory card. In contrast, you can massively boost the S4’s memory, adding an extra 64GB of storage for only around ?40. To combat the S4′s storage issues, Samsung allows you to install apps directly to its memory card.

Ironically, the reason I got an S4, and the reason I'd get one again if I were buying a phone right now, is because of how much storage I get with it. Losing 3GB is nothing when you have the ability to add 64GB for ~$50. Storage is one of the things Samsung got right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez