Startup programs

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I have Samsung Ace 3 S7275R mobile phone. I killed all the auto-started programs from the menu of Samsung's application manager and haven't used a third-party app. But when i try to start any program then automatically the process is enabled again from the application manager and will autostart next time i reset phone. How can i use a program temporary without making it autostart on boot again without using an other app?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Are you basically trying to keep certain apps from starting in the background after manually force-closing them yourself? If so, save yourself the effort, because task-killing is generally not recommended with any modern Android version. See this article for more info.

If you don't want those apps ever to open, you should be able to Disable them in the Settings>Apps>All menu. Just select the app and tap Disable.

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Are you basically trying to keep certain apps from starting in the background after manually force-closing them yourself? If so, save yourself the effort, because task-killing is generally not recommended with any modern Android version. See this article for more info.

If you don't want those apps ever to open, you should be able to Disable them in the Settings>Apps>All menu. Just select the app and tap Disable.
But when i select it to run it enables itself permanently and will autostart on next system startup. How do i run those apps to use them without enable them permanently?